To contact us Click HERE
What the Three Religions Say About "i Do not Know"
788,280 while the total words in the Quran are 77,473. It follows that, the Bible is more than 10 times the Quran word-wise. "I Do Not Know" is mentioned 21 times in the Bible and three times in the Quran, i.e. the Bible mentions "I Do
Bible Versus Quran Versus Sciences, (79) "i Do not Know"
788,280 while the total words in the Quran are 77,473. It follows that, the Bible is more than 10 times the Quran word-wise. "I Do Not Know" is mentioned 21 times in the Bible and three times in the Quran, i.e. the Bible mentions "I Do
Was Muhammad a Sorcerer?
iron; and it is also said this refers to the seven heaven by which Allah has sworn. Full of paths is the translation of the Arabic word "Hubuk" Hubuk is the plural of habika, Hubuk is similar in pattern and meaning to the Arabic word
Is the Quran Quoted From the Bible? (51) - Chapter 51â" C: the Third Part (ii)
iron; and it is also said this refers to the seven heaven by which Allah has sworn. Full of paths is the translation of the Arabic word "Hubuk" Hubuk is the plural of habika, Hubuk is similar in pattern and meaning to the Arabic word
Dutch Politician Repeats the Statements of the Ignorant Arabs
from bloodshed! (Jeremiah 48)Indeed, I may advice him to tear out the verse which says:"Cursed by he that keepeth back his sword from blood." Nevertheless, I may remind him with the Golden teachings of the Great
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder